I FAIL at blogging

With a capital F. Lol.

Reason no. 1. I don't blog using pictures, which makes it boring :x
Reason no. 2. The things I blog are boring.
Reason no. 3. I don't have anymore reasons. Haha!

Just updating for the sake of updating. And to appease ng tsing tsing :p

Yes, I'm very much alive here. Same old same old.
Oh, and if you ever need to detox yourself from good ol facebook...

Banish yourself to a god forsaken area with no internet, no entertainment and minimal luxuries.

I've been sent to KKB, a.k.a Kuala Kubu Baru for some hospital posting. There was only a fan at night, no internet, no fast food, no TV...

T_T

The good news is that, after I came back, I am no longer a facebook stalker :D
The bad news...well..there is no bad news :p Its all good. At least i'm no longer addicted =.=

So..from now on, why don't you suggest to me a topic to blog eh tsing? :p

Oh, on a side note, Lai Mun and Tsing just left for Sabah-land approx more than 12 hours ago xD

Er...bye? :p

0 Response to "I FAIL at blogging"