MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!
I found all the stuff that I wanted to find!....I'm not making any sense am i?
I found the post title, I found out how to put my header by referring to CarrMen's page source and I shrunk the border around the pic.
=D
Tho my laptop is PMS-ing again --" It didn't load blogger at ALL!
Now for more serious stuff. I regret loads of things...
One of them is not being able to follow Lai Mun, Steph, Tsing, Yee Wen and Yan Leng to Penang. All because I have lectures during that period. Bye bye RM 50 =(
I regret not being physically active for the past few years. Now my legs are killing me =(
I regret not being able to spend more time with ALL my friends. Sometimes I need to prioritize between all my friends cause they're all from diff groups =(
I regret not studying hard for my A-Levels. But this one isn't that much of a regret =P
I regret not choosing psychology as my major instead =(
Ah well. Regrets regrets. Everyone has 'em. Its just how you deal with it that counts.
Pics of GuanTeck's Celebration will be on Facebook. I'll post it when i'm free. My brain is too stressed from thinking about the blog layout =\

