I still can't concentrate much during lectures...
Even with the power of my mind =P
*sigh* Guess its time to sleep earlier and wake up early too. And not rush for lectures.
For example....
This whole week =P
I arrived on the nick of time! =D
I wasn't late....*shifty eyes*
I'm so proud of myself at the moment.
I've managed to jog all the way to MSN (Majlis Sukan Negara...not MSN messenger)
And jogged all the way back.
Without stopping =D
I managed to jog 5 rounds around the park near IMU within 17minutes ++!!
My watch also died on me.
And then it revived itself.
I'm talking a lot of crap ain't I?
Even with the power of my mind =P
*sigh* Guess its time to sleep earlier and wake up early too. And not rush for lectures.
For example....
This whole week =P
I arrived on the nick of time! =D
I wasn't late....*shifty eyes*
I'm so proud of myself at the moment.
I've managed to jog all the way to MSN (Majlis Sukan Negara...not MSN messenger)
And jogged all the way back.
Without stopping =D
I managed to jog 5 rounds around the park near IMU within 17minutes ++!!
My watch also died on me.
And then it revived itself.
I'm talking a lot of crap ain't I?

