Merry Early Christmas Everyone ^^

Yee Wen would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! This pic is for this year.

This picture is from LAST year xD

Eventhough its my blog, i'm making it look like its Yee Wen's blog =P

I'll make it up to you guys. Here is a picture of Christmas Decorations. xD

I'll post a picture of my own Christmas Tree on Christmas Day! The angel/bear is still having problems with its wings =\

Now for non-Christmassy pictures

Ngee. Its been a long time since the 3 of us last took a photo. Minus Steph. Again. As usual.

Pm isn't even here so... You're just there spiritually.

Yee Wen and her signature smile.

Tsing tsing and the....er....Prawn. Haha!

This will be the 2nd last post. Last post shall be on Christmas Day where I give my greetings.

And a picture of my Christmas tree xD

P.S. People with Facebook, watch out for a priceless video of Yee Wen.
P.P.S PM4-ians with Facebook, i'll try to post up a priceless video of the people around me
*cough* E Li and Kevin *cough* when I can xD

0 Response to "Merry Early Christmas Everyone ^^"