I think i'll make it a habit to put dates in my post since i can't find the option that allows me to PUT THE DATE. >_>
Its the 31st of December 2008 now btw. Double post!
Its over~ It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought that I would be blank and just tembakking all the way. A fine example would be the feeling I had when I sat for my Sejarah and Moral SPM paper. That was horrible --" And the results show.
But it was way better. Minus the fact my eyes were pain and I have a headache. That was due to the lack of sleep. I only got 7 hours. ><
Okok. Straight to the point. I'm having another party! This time its my bro's bday. Ok, technically its my bro's then. You're all invited! I mean, people that I know of course. Not the random strangers who just so happen to stumble onto my blog. This offer is not extended to people who are currently not in Malaysia. Haha.
Right. Details.
Date: 2nd of January
Time: For those of you who needs a lift, i'll pick you guys up at 5+. I wanna avoid the jam. Trust me. You would too. But officially, it starts around...7-ish?
Place: My house. If you don't know where, i cam guide you there when I pick up the others. Tell me a meet-up point. If you wanna get there urself, sms me or smth. I'll tell you the add.
Right. That's all folks. Of course, if you want to make a 12-year old boy-who's-currently-taller-than-her-own-sister happy, please feel free to bring presents. You're not obliged to. Just telling you. Haha.

