Say goodbye to the old, and hello to the new.

Its 3.50a.m on the 1st of January and Yee Wen is celebrating it by playing tong hua. What an emo way to start the new year eh?

Old times such as A-Levels, PM4, Saujana and school life.

Now its IMU, uni, medicine and more stress coming this way.

More goodbyes will be said this year since 2 of my best friends are gonna leave this year. 2009 is gonna be a very teary year for me =(

But this will mean more challenges for me coming soon.

Am I ready to face it? Will I crash and burn? Will I survive and prevail?

Only time can tell. Only my mind can prepare myself for anything.

With these sentiments, i'll demonstrate what I learnt on 1st of January around 12am to 2am.

1st of January
What a night!

Yee Wen and I 'dot dot dot'...

I swear, its not what you think it is!!

=P

0 Response to "Say goodbye to the old, and hello to the new."