Approximately 8 Years Ago...
I met you.
I sat next to you.
I looked down.
I talked to you.
I waved at you.
I smiled at you.
I studied with you.
I ate with you.
I realized I shared the same interest as you. *at least one anyway =P*
WE ganged up on Steph =P
In the course of those 8 years...
You've helped me understand things.
You've helped me grow stronger.
You've bought so many things for me.
You've pampered me.
You've protected me.
You've changed.
I've changed.
8 years later...
I've definitely changed.
I've gained an invaluable friend.
I've gained so much more.
I understood.
I valued myself.

8 years later...
You're leaving.
You've left.
Over the course of 8 years, we've been through so much. We've fought once and I vowed never to fight again.
Over the course of 8 years, you've thought me many things and helped me made so many good friends. I'll never forget you.
My sister. My best friend.
All the best, stay vigilant... Remember, our heart is there to love. By closing it and running away from loving someone else, it will make life not that worth living anymore.
Take care...
Love ya <3
=)
Your little girl, Pei Li.
I met you.
I sat next to you.
I looked down.
I talked to you.
I waved at you.
I smiled at you.
I studied with you.
I ate with you.
I realized I shared the same interest as you. *at least one anyway =P*
WE ganged up on Steph =P
In the course of those 8 years...
You've helped me understand things.
You've helped me grow stronger.
You've bought so many things for me.
You've pampered me.
You've protected me.
You've changed.
I've changed.
8 years later...
I've definitely changed.
I've gained an invaluable friend.
I've gained so much more.
I understood.
I valued myself.

8 years later...
You're leaving.
You've left.
Over the course of 8 years, we've been through so much. We've fought once and I vowed never to fight again.
Over the course of 8 years, you've thought me many things and helped me made so many good friends. I'll never forget you.
My sister. My best friend.
All the best, stay vigilant... Remember, our heart is there to love. By closing it and running away from loving someone else, it will make life not that worth living anymore.
Take care...
Love ya <3
=)
Your little girl, Pei Li.


9:02 PM
Thanks dear. I'll never forget you as well. Love you lots.