5th January 2009.
Over the years, many things have changed.
Its time to reflect on 2008 ;)
2008 was when I turned 18 and the whole of Beijing celebrated my birthday with fireworks!
8.8.2008 and I turned 18. Very proud of that number. Haha.
Last year, I completed my college education after one and a half years.
I learned that last minute studying is always bad for you but I can never study early.
I nearly failed the requirements to enter the university that I wanted.
I found out many things about my friends I THOUGHT I knew.
I learned about the true colours of a few people and am very disappointed.
I used blogger after staying loyal to xanga. >_>
I bit of more than I could chew.
I got into university and suffered a huge lack of sleep X.x
I studied for a whole week for my exams while my senior keeps telling me to chill. Haha.
I found out that exams weren't THAT bad for sem 1 afterall. It just keeps getting worse --"
I ran away from the feedback session because when they revealed the answers my first question was already wrong ==" GAH.
I suffered another heartbreak last year.
I gained loads of new friends =)
I found out my old friends are leaving me one by one.
I found out Jun Beng will be going to IMU. >_>
And not Monash. Haha!
IMU is FREEZING. I caught the flu bug TWICE there --""""
E Li is forever hyper and i've found someone else who can actually match her.
I also managed to witness the bloom of.....something. *shifty eyes* E Li will chop me if I typed this out.
My friends are all growing up, becoming more mature as time passes.
And that sometimes, some things will never change. *points at Sarah and Dianne*
Suffered a lot when my lecturers start talking in various thick slangs and use hard unknown words with very complicated spelling.
Suffered even more everytime there's a dateline for something. *hint AIR topic*
Ran 4+ km at one shot. A feat which used to be impossible for an endurance-deficiency person like me. >_>
Ran even more every Wednesday with the Infinity Milers club from then on.
Got another German Shepherd, Almond. Rocky and Almond STILL don't get along --"
Realized that Rocky is actually a very handsome dog and is actually a very very good boy compared to the boisterous Almond. --"""""
Had trouble choosing what I really wanted to do.
My brother finally grew taller than me. And he's only freaking 12 now. His birthday is tomorrow. So he'll turn 13 then. --! The hell? SIX YEARS WEI. MANA DIGNITY SAYA!
Increased the clutter on my table and in my room. No thanks to all of the notes that I have.
Realized that I have a mountain of animes, books AND games to complete in less than one month. ARGH!!!
Realized that not everyone is nice in this world.
Grew closer to my friends =)
GOT MY PS2 BACK! *oh wait, this one was on the 2nd >_>*
Bought a new phone.
Cracked the LCD screen.
Fixed the LCD screen.
Partied for 5 days consecutively. *it started on the 31st. Does this one count? =P*
31st Dec '08, 1st-4th Jan '09.
Tried to achieve at least 5 new things everyday. But i'm only at the 6th --"
Hey! This will be my new year's resolution. I will learn at least 10 new things by the end of this year. Lectures not included.
Cursed facebook and blogger for making it so darn hard to navigate around everything.
Haha. That's all folks! My reflections. For now. =P
Happy Belated New Year Everyone!
Pics will come up.
Soon.
I swear i'll try.
Try.
Over the years, many things have changed.
Its time to reflect on 2008 ;)
2008 was when I turned 18 and the whole of Beijing celebrated my birthday with fireworks!
8.8.2008 and I turned 18. Very proud of that number. Haha.
Last year, I completed my college education after one and a half years.
I learned that last minute studying is always bad for you but I can never study early.
I nearly failed the requirements to enter the university that I wanted.
I found out many things about my friends I THOUGHT I knew.
I learned about the true colours of a few people and am very disappointed.
I used blogger after staying loyal to xanga. >_>
I bit of more than I could chew.
I got into university and suffered a huge lack of sleep X.x
I studied for a whole week for my exams while my senior keeps telling me to chill. Haha.
I found out that exams weren't THAT bad for sem 1 afterall. It just keeps getting worse --"
I ran away from the feedback session because when they revealed the answers my first question was already wrong ==" GAH.
I suffered another heartbreak last year.
I gained loads of new friends =)
I found out my old friends are leaving me one by one.
I found out Jun Beng will be going to IMU. >_>
And not Monash. Haha!
IMU is FREEZING. I caught the flu bug TWICE there --""""
E Li is forever hyper and i've found someone else who can actually match her.
I also managed to witness the bloom of.....something. *shifty eyes* E Li will chop me if I typed this out.
My friends are all growing up, becoming more mature as time passes.
And that sometimes, some things will never change. *points at Sarah and Dianne*
Suffered a lot when my lecturers start talking in various thick slangs and use hard unknown words with very complicated spelling.
Suffered even more everytime there's a dateline for something. *hint AIR topic*
Ran 4+ km at one shot. A feat which used to be impossible for an endurance-deficiency person like me. >_>
Ran even more every Wednesday with the Infinity Milers club from then on.
Got another German Shepherd, Almond. Rocky and Almond STILL don't get along --"
Realized that Rocky is actually a very handsome dog and is actually a very very good boy compared to the boisterous Almond. --"""""
Had trouble choosing what I really wanted to do.
My brother finally grew taller than me. And he's only freaking 12 now. His birthday is tomorrow. So he'll turn 13 then. --! The hell? SIX YEARS WEI. MANA DIGNITY SAYA!
Increased the clutter on my table and in my room. No thanks to all of the notes that I have.
Realized that I have a mountain of animes, books AND games to complete in less than one month. ARGH!!!
Realized that not everyone is nice in this world.
Grew closer to my friends =)
GOT MY PS2 BACK! *oh wait, this one was on the 2nd >_>*
Bought a new phone.
Cracked the LCD screen.
Fixed the LCD screen.
Partied for 5 days consecutively. *it started on the 31st. Does this one count? =P*
31st Dec '08, 1st-4th Jan '09.
Tried to achieve at least 5 new things everyday. But i'm only at the 6th --"
Hey! This will be my new year's resolution. I will learn at least 10 new things by the end of this year. Lectures not included.
Cursed facebook and blogger for making it so darn hard to navigate around everything.
Haha. That's all folks! My reflections. For now. =P
Happy Belated New Year Everyone!
Pics will come up.
Soon.
I swear i'll try.
Try.

