13th January 2009

I woke up to my brother's piano playing. And...Oh i dunno...EIGHT AM?

WHO THE HECK PLAYS THE PIANO THAT EARLY UNLESS IF YOU HAVE LESSONS?

HELLOOOOO! PEOPLE NEED THEIR SLEEP D=
So a cranky Pei Li got up, walked to her door and scolded her brother.

'Hello! SOME PEOPLE NEED TO SLEEP!'

>_>
IT WAS BLOODY EIGHT AM! --"

The worst shit came later. Dahla not feeling well. Stuck in bed because of a flu and sore throat that got worse overnight.

The following conversation is HILARIOUS. And stupid. Yea, we'll go with that.

*Cellphone rings*

Irritated and sick Pei Li (ISPL): Hello...
Idiotic person over the phone(IPOP): Hello Mr. Lee?
ISPL: *i get this all the time so I decide to play along* Yes?
IPOP: Saya ni panggil dari Strmyx. *dun want them to google my blog ya?*
ISPL: YES?
IPOP: I was wondering awak pernah tak pasang kat Terengganu?
ISPL: *VERY irritated now*I live in KL.
IPOP: Really?
ISPL: I'm only 18. AND I live in KL.
IPOP: Ye ke? Sebab, your phone is in our records.
ISPL: *LIKE HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHY ISIT IN YOUR RECORDS!*
Yea well, this is my number, i'm 19 and I stay in KL.
IPOP: Hmmm...is this your number?
ISPL: Yea. Who's else would it be?
IPOP: Berapa lama you've had this number?
ISPL: Er..since I was in form 3? *with the sarcastic tone*
IPOP: Really? Ok, sorry for bothering you.
ISPL: Yea, no problem.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Doesn't get anymore hilarious than that I tell you. The most classic phone call i've ever got was this.

Some funny Datin I think: Hello, Datuk kat sana tak?
Me, at THREE AM IN THE MORNING: ??? HAH?
Datin dudette: *she faltered, obviously thinking i'm the 2nd wife or smth, HAHA!* Datuk kat sana tak?
Me: Er...i'm only 17 and I think you have the wrong number.
Datin: Oh, maaf.

?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

When I told my mum, she said I should have said ' Datuk sedang mandi. Apa hal? Awak cari suami saya untuk apa?' In a very mature lady-like voice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

When the poor datuk reached home he'd get scolding for no apparent reason. Or maybe there WAS a treachery thing...You never know.

Looking back, if it weren't for the fact that these calls are made in the MORNING, I would have plotted some nasty stuff. In fact, i'm looking forward to the next wrong number call.

I suspect my phone number was used for loads of stuff. Must be the unique number.
I mean, c'mon! I had a phone call for a BANK loan. --"
I had to pass the phone to my mum to stop them from calling. >_>

Thinking back, the Datuk one is really funny. In fact, I usually throw them off by saying..

'OI! I'M ONLY FREAKING 18 OK!'

0 Response to "13th January 2009"