Something just randomly occurred to me yesterday.
CarrMen is very observant.
HAHA! Random right? I just realized she's the only person to realize that I changed my hair parting. Ok. That was so minute. But yea, she's the ONLY *one of the few* to notice ppl's new looks.
Don't ever go to a guy. THEY would never notice any change unless if its drastic, like...you just chopped off all of your hair...or...you shrunk 50 cm...or you GREW 1m...
Speaking of that, my banner isn't up yet! D=
I just finished downloading the font I needed and i'm still short of ideas. I'll just play around. Hopefully it'll be up by today! Not changing the background tho. Unlike Christmas, CNY means I need to put BRIGHT colours. xD
I'm hungrrrryyyyyyyyy =(
And i'm watching House season 3! HAHA! Of course...I still have Tsing's season 1...Come and get it Tsing! =P And Good Luck with your new job. =)
And Steph too.
Btw, its the year of the OX. Not cow! =P
My bro keeps reminding me.
Shall now hunt for food...
CarrMen is very observant.
HAHA! Random right? I just realized she's the only person to realize that I changed my hair parting. Ok. That was so minute. But yea, she's the ONLY *one of the few* to notice ppl's new looks.
Don't ever go to a guy. THEY would never notice any change unless if its drastic, like...you just chopped off all of your hair...or...you shrunk 50 cm...or you GREW 1m...
Speaking of that, my banner isn't up yet! D=
I just finished downloading the font I needed and i'm still short of ideas. I'll just play around. Hopefully it'll be up by today! Not changing the background tho. Unlike Christmas, CNY means I need to put BRIGHT colours. xD
I'm hungrrrryyyyyyyyy =(
And i'm watching House season 3! HAHA! Of course...I still have Tsing's season 1...Come and get it Tsing! =P And Good Luck with your new job. =)
And Steph too.
Btw, its the year of the OX. Not cow! =P
My bro keeps reminding me.
Shall now hunt for food...

