Today was a meet up with Tsing, Yee Wen, Yan Leng and Steph.
:D
Photos up when i'm free :p
Was a farewell thing for Yee Wen. First we went paobing!
But I think eating ice on an empty stomach is the worst thing to do. Since I only had a bun for lunch, my stomach didn't feel that good ><
Then we went for Yuan's steamboat :D
Of course, they took away the scallops :(
Sad d :(
But had fun eating the funny fish paste noodle thingi. But, my stomach still didn't feel too good. Even till now :(
See Yee Wen? ITS FOR YOUR SAKE. Now my stomach is suffering t.t
Moral of the story? EAT LUNCH. Haha. Don't eat ice when you haven't had lunch t.t
Also, Lai Mun called us in the middle of Yuan's. Durian ice-cream and cookies and cream! :D
:s And that's when my tummy didn't feel ok again ><
Funniest part is that Daniel and Tsing had a prawn shelling competition. NO HANDS. Haha. Will post the video in parts.
Fave quote of the day:
Which I heard from Tsing.
Lai Mun: Its easier to keep fat than keep fit.
There was one more but I forgot xD
Oh yea. There is. This one is courtesy of Yan Leng.
Apparently Lai Mun went island flipping xD
And Tsing will WORSHIP lai mun if she goes island hopping...I mean flipping, via swimming and survives. So Lai Mun? Tahulah apa nak buat.
Jokes aside, its time to bid another good friend adieu.
First I had to say bye to Mel.
Then Dianne.
And now Yee Wen :(
Of course, those who are still in Malaysia albeit on another island altogether doesn't count. So...sorry la Lai Mun and Tsing xD
Yea...So Yee Wen, a.k.a horse lover.
Take care and all the best :)
Sorry cuz I might not be able to send you off in the airport :(
Take care darling <3
:)
21st August 2009
:D
Photos up when i'm free :p
Was a farewell thing for Yee Wen. First we went paobing!
But I think eating ice on an empty stomach is the worst thing to do. Since I only had a bun for lunch, my stomach didn't feel that good ><
Then we went for Yuan's steamboat :D
Of course, they took away the scallops :(
Sad d :(
But had fun eating the funny fish paste noodle thingi. But, my stomach still didn't feel too good. Even till now :(
See Yee Wen? ITS FOR YOUR SAKE. Now my stomach is suffering t.t
Moral of the story? EAT LUNCH. Haha. Don't eat ice when you haven't had lunch t.t
Also, Lai Mun called us in the middle of Yuan's. Durian ice-cream and cookies and cream! :D
:s And that's when my tummy didn't feel ok again ><
Funniest part is that Daniel and Tsing had a prawn shelling competition. NO HANDS. Haha. Will post the video in parts.
Fave quote of the day:
Which I heard from Tsing.
Lai Mun: Its easier to keep fat than keep fit.
There was one more but I forgot xD
Oh yea. There is. This one is courtesy of Yan Leng.
Apparently Lai Mun went island flipping xD
And Tsing will WORSHIP lai mun if she goes island hopping...I mean flipping, via swimming and survives. So Lai Mun? Tahulah apa nak buat.
Jokes aside, its time to bid another good friend adieu.
First I had to say bye to Mel.
Then Dianne.
And now Yee Wen :(
Of course, those who are still in Malaysia albeit on another island altogether doesn't count. So...sorry la Lai Mun and Tsing xD
Yea...So Yee Wen, a.k.a horse lover.
Take care and all the best :)
Sorry cuz I might not be able to send you off in the airport :(
Take care darling <3
:)
21st August 2009

