Done and done.

Next stop?

Study for my summative T.T

Added on with the celeb for Yee Wen's departure. But, Tsing and Lai Mun aren't here =(

Lolz. I've noticed that the size of gatherings with old friends are getting smaller in number.
Less people are around to disturb, I mean, hang out with.

But with new places and new experiences, comes with new people to disturb, I mean, hang out with. =D

For example...

In the library,

Its fun to disturb, I mean, study with people like Wolf who has a truck load of colour pens =D
And people like Aku when he looks so blur and sometimes you get to hear unbelievable stories of how he got locked out of his own car twice.
With Yi Wen, we can always tease Aku together =D

With E Li, you can always make fun of her. And just...study with her. Yes, study. What else can I do other than bullying, er, I mean, studying with her?

Then there's Esther, Guan Teck and Kevin. Tsk tsk. Guan teck is so easy to bully especially if Esther's around =P

So, by moving on, we get to meet new people. Experience the world, and overcome hardships along the way =)

Hardships are just a part of life. We confront it, and conquer it!

Summative? HERE I COME!

15th August 2009

0 Response to "Done and done."