Soooo....remember the times when we used to...
I miss those times right now =(
But Dianne, we will never change =)
Thanks to you, I've become stronger and I can now stand up better for myself right now. It is THAT much change dear =)
So anyways.... Here I am to say...
I
Love
You!
=)
Hope you liked the short post. Sorry la, too tired to think and reflect. Haha. Reflect.
:x
Sorry.
xD
Take care dearie~ Sorry its a day late.
We're all missing you~
Its 2am btw =P
12th September 2009
- Ask each other maths question but end up answering it ourselves?
- You always asking me about simple maths calculation?
- I mean, I used to hide behind you while playing with Sarah?
- Go out along with Sarah to buy pao from the nearby shops under the rain?
- Push the turn to go bathe to each other until Miss Lee came? And read comics while falling asleep xD
- Watch Naruto and Yakitate after tuition?
- Again, I used to teach you how to play on the piano? Haha. Two successful songs eh?
- And thanks for reminding me, help me finish up my last minute art folio xD
- Talk about random stuff xD *neopets* *pokemon* AHAHAHA.
- be very very very afraid of Pui Man.
I miss those times right now =(
But Dianne, we will never change =)
Thanks to you, I've become stronger and I can now stand up better for myself right now. It is THAT much change dear =)
So anyways.... Here I am to say...
I=)
Hope you liked the short post. Sorry la, too tired to think and reflect. Haha. Reflect.
:x
Sorry.
xD
Take care dearie~ Sorry its a day late.
We're all missing you~
Its 2am btw =P
12th September 2009


4:22 AM
Awww... love you lots as well. =) Thanks!