I don't feel anything

Why is that? I just can't seem to feel any emotions anymore.
I don't feel happy...
I don't feel sad...
I don't feel angry...
I don't feel disappointed...
I don't feel nervous...
I don't feel hate...
I don't feel love...

I just don't anymore. Looking back...I guess I started feeling this way back in form 3. By closing up my heart to everything, I shut everything out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Aaanyways, I'm on a baking spree! If it weren't for the fact that we still have my brother's birthday cake, plus all the cookies I recently baked...I would have moved on to gingerbread! But yea...=\
Leftovers.

And its all with chocolate chips! I mean...if there weren't any I would have offered some to my dogs :p They LOVE cookies. Haha. But honestly, my baking goes unappreciated in my house =.=

Especially my brother. He keeps complaining and yet he eats it =.=

Grrrr....

Sometimes I just feel so unappreciated =\
But hey, that's just me :p

I know it sounds kinda thick faced to say this but...would anyone like to try when i make another batch? :x

I promise you won't choke >.<

10 Januray 2010

0 Response to "I don't feel anything"