2010 is here to stay. For a year anyway.

Goodbye 2009.


2009 was the worst year ever. To me anyway.
Why do I say that?

2009 was the year I failed and had to retake.
2009 was the year where most of my friends left to further their studies.
2009 was the year where I learned so many shocking news.
2009 was the year where Yasmin Ahmad passed away.
Also the year Michael Jackson passed away. Leaving behind a legacy.

Many more too have left us, leaving only a legacy.

2009 was also the year where I learnt so many truths.
Also the year I heard a lot of lies.

Everything has its own pros and cons. 2009 felt like a year full of cons.

This didn't exactly turn out the way I envisioned this post to be. Haha.
Hearing my family being hurt...getting myself feel hurt...Being hurt by people who I thought were my friends...

It hasn't been a pretty year. No siree. It hasn't.

Let's hope that 2010 brings with it good fortune and good luck.
The wind of change has to start blowing away all this misfortune.

2010 is a fresh start. The start of a new year. A new beginning.

Sorry for the emo starter :p

Happy New Year guys! :)

0 Response to "2010 is here to stay. For a year anyway."