Whoops :x

Looks like I didn't change my blog to suit the festive spirit xD

Sowie~

That being said, loads of things have changed since my last post.
Namely...

Exams.

Urgh. They're out to kill you. When you thought you're well prepared, they just jump right in front of your face, rearing their ugly sides, proving you wrong =.=

Anyways, evil thoughts aside, MEL'S BACK! :D

Welcome back Miss White ;p
I wonder if you've gained some weight and look less white than before xD

Funny thing was, Mel called me while I was in the drive-thru. The MCD's on the way back home.

Mel: PEI LI! ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR EXAMS??
Me: Er...Yea. Just finished it.
Mel: GREAT! QUICKLY COME DOWN! WE'RE RIGHT IN FRONT OF IMU!! :D
Me:....Er....Mel...I left IMU like...10 minutes ago.
Mel: Oh... :(

Sorry mel :x You really should have told me earlier. Or called me 10 minutes earlier when I was still in IMU xD

Ah well. There's always the 31st ;D

And Yee Wen called too! :)
So touched that you thought of me after your trip ;D
And no. I wasn't thinking about gifts. Haha. But I appreciate the thought and effort ;)

Thanks for the penguin :p

Right guys. Gotta go study for OSCE =.=
Hope the SP's don't pull any funny stunts on me or I will personally scream, at them. After punching them. After crying in front of them. After strangling the lecturers so that they won't know.

If they're gonna complain to me about leg pain, tummy pain or just PAIN in general, or fatigue, I swear I'm gonna go all beserk.

Too bad it won't give me any marks :(

Btw, a belated Merry Christmas to my loyal fans xD

*cough cough*

29th December 2009

0 Response to "Whoops :x"