This christmas is gonna be a rather sad event for me :(
Not only do I have to suffer in the evil clutches of the evil that is known as the EXAMS OF IMU, or, EOI, or, EOS, as it is officially recognized by students and lecturers alike, but I would be celebrating Christmas with less people than before. Well, less close people than before anyways :p
With the old, comes the new. Same thing applies to my friends. With the old leaving me one by one, the new comes in too. As we grow up, the friends we make tend to be less close to us. We share less things and are not as intimate. Well, to me anyway.
But, I have vowed to change. One step at a time.
But I digress :p
Walking in the mall just last week with Lai Mun, Yan Leng and Tsing, made me realize how much I miss my friends who have left already. Of course, I am currently referring to two people who have always treated me well and loved me for who I am ;)
Dianne and Yee Wen :)
Passing by all the penguins that are being sold right now really made me felt it. Funny way huh? All my recent penguins were their gifts :p
Also, out of reflex, I would often look out for horsies, or anything unique that can be gifted. The former being Yee Wen's fave, and the latter being something Dianne would like.
Then it would slowly strike my mind.
How do I give it to them?
:(
Not a very happy thought during this festive season eh?
Doesn't help with all the little booths and stores placed strategically on the walkways in all major shopping complexes.
I guess I should thank my evil nemesis, EOS, for confining me to either IMU or home then :p
On the happier note, MELLY IS COMING BACK AFTER MY EXAMS! :D
Or should I say, during my exams :p
We were making so many jokes of how Lai Mun and Melly would miss each other in the airport and that their planes would somehow intersect. Haha.
Well Melly, you've given me a Christmas present already :p
Your return.
Awwww....so sweet :p
And mushy :x
15th December 209
Not only do I have to suffer in the evil clutches of the evil that is known as the EXAMS OF IMU, or, EOI, or, EOS, as it is officially recognized by students and lecturers alike, but I would be celebrating Christmas with less people than before. Well, less close people than before anyways :p
With the old, comes the new. Same thing applies to my friends. With the old leaving me one by one, the new comes in too. As we grow up, the friends we make tend to be less close to us. We share less things and are not as intimate. Well, to me anyway.
But, I have vowed to change. One step at a time.
But I digress :p
Walking in the mall just last week with Lai Mun, Yan Leng and Tsing, made me realize how much I miss my friends who have left already. Of course, I am currently referring to two people who have always treated me well and loved me for who I am ;)
Dianne and Yee Wen :)
Passing by all the penguins that are being sold right now really made me felt it. Funny way huh? All my recent penguins were their gifts :p
Also, out of reflex, I would often look out for horsies, or anything unique that can be gifted. The former being Yee Wen's fave, and the latter being something Dianne would like.
Then it would slowly strike my mind.
How do I give it to them?
:(
Not a very happy thought during this festive season eh?
Doesn't help with all the little booths and stores placed strategically on the walkways in all major shopping complexes.
I guess I should thank my evil nemesis, EOS, for confining me to either IMU or home then :p
On the happier note, MELLY IS COMING BACK AFTER MY EXAMS! :D
Or should I say, during my exams :p
We were making so many jokes of how Lai Mun and Melly would miss each other in the airport and that their planes would somehow intersect. Haha.
Well Melly, you've given me a Christmas present already :p
Your return.
Awwww....so sweet :p
And mushy :x
15th December 209


4:50 AM
Awwww.. I'm missing you!