Once again, I'm being lazy and shall not upload the pics. Again. Haha.
No ranting today. I'm in a good mood. Just had fish head noodles~ So yummy~~
:p
I'm full. Which means i'm content. I'm also sleepy because I woke up early and dragged myself out of bed *cough cough* Its your fault. You know who you are.
So....I'm here to start a debate! :D
If no one replies in my cbox, i'll just SHAMELESSLY think of it as a debate between myself and the wall. Hah!
And i'll SHAMELESSLY and THICK FACEDLY *no such word but meh..* assume that people read my blog. Haha.
So...Here's the debate. Xanga, Blogger, or something else?
Something else being referring to other blog sites such as wordpress or livejournal or myspace. I dunno >_>
Which one is the best? Xanga was where it all started for me. But since my xanga blog is now on the batch blog, that means no privacy :p Well...almost. Haha. I don't really like people whom I don't know reading my blog. Just friends that I know please :p
Right. The debate. Let's see... What I like about Xanga...
Right. Time to take my evening nap.
2nd December 2009
No ranting today. I'm in a good mood. Just had fish head noodles~ So yummy~~
:p
I'm full. Which means i'm content. I'm also sleepy because I woke up early and dragged myself out of bed *cough cough* Its your fault. You know who you are.
So....I'm here to start a debate! :D
If no one replies in my cbox, i'll just SHAMELESSLY think of it as a debate between myself and the wall. Hah!
And i'll SHAMELESSLY and THICK FACEDLY *no such word but meh..* assume that people read my blog. Haha.
So...Here's the debate. Xanga, Blogger, or something else?
Something else being referring to other blog sites such as wordpress or livejournal or myspace. I dunno >_>
Which one is the best? Xanga was where it all started for me. But since my xanga blog is now on the batch blog, that means no privacy :p Well...almost. Haha. I don't really like people whom I don't know reading my blog. Just friends that I know please :p
Right. The debate. Let's see... What I like about Xanga...
- Allows you to make certain posts private without making the WHOLE blog private. You can also pick certain people and allow them to read that particular post.
- Allows you to track who visits your blog.
- Maybe its because Xanga was the first blog I've ever had, I find it easier to customize certain options.
- And now, I can see which Xanga friend that I've added has updated their blogs, or has commented on my posts.
- It loads extremely slow at night, when Malaysia's internet is at its SLOWEST peak. Cuz, everyone else from across the world are awake and sapping Malaysia's pathetic bandwith. Don't know if its still slow at night though. And also because I usually blog at night, or at the wee hours of the morning :p
- Its too much of a hassle if I wanna privatise the posts and allow only certain people to read it because instead of just typing in your e-mail, you would need to create a Xanga account.
- Its fast. Full stop. Hahahahaha. *faster than xanga anyway* The last time I used it.
- Also, I can check how many posts I've created so far, how many drafts I have. I don't think Xanga has that.
- It auto saves. So if I accidentally x the browser at least one portion of my post is there. Imagine typing a touching post only to have accidentally x-ed the whole browser =="
- You can save drafts! I don't think Xanga has it but correct me if I'm wrong.
- Like I said, maybe its because I'm used to Xanga, I find it hard to customize Blogger.
- If I wanna have privacy, I would need to make my WHOLE blog private. Then slowly send out invitations. Something which I'm just too lazy to do :p
- I still have no idea how to repost old pictures that I've uploaded >_> On xanga, they would show me the whole album.
Right. Time to take my evening nap.
2nd December 2009

