Dilemma

Title says it all.

Dilemma with a capital D

D:

Should I go to a doctor who works in a private clinic? or a doctor who works in a private hospital?
Allow me to further elaborate the condition.

IMU wants us to do a general practitioner posting, meaning we get attached to a GP for 1 week. Now..I have 3 choices.

  1. A family doctor who I used to go to back in Sri Petaling. Been seeing him since young but I kinda stopped when I grew up and moved. Unfortunately his clinic is pretty quiet compared to before.
  2. Another GP i recently go to. By recently I mean the past few years. His clinic is busier. I think. And he provides FOMEMA. The maid thingi. More hi tech you can say :)
  3. ANOTHER GP who works in a private hospital. My dad's friend's wife. But this ain't in a clinic. Its in a hospital =\
Gaaaah. I have another week before I submit the form but i'm still thinking :(

Which reminds me. It looks like no one reads blogs anymore. It used to be the hype back in our high school and college days. But looks like nobody blogs anymore.

Even those who promise to update their blogs after they've left for overseas *cough Mel and Yee Wen cough*

Oh well. Guess they're busy :)
Unlike me :)

Oh crap. Looks like I have to get my butt off the World Wide Web :x

1 Response to "Dilemma"

  1. MeLC Says:

    Not my fault!! I blame Facebook games!!! Bleh.