Or to be more specific, my mum :)
*belated mother's day dedication*
Let's start with the sappy stuff :D
I remember back when I was very young, other than the weekends, I rarely see my parents.
They had to work day and night just to supply for the family, so, I stayed with my grandparents. The only time I could see them was if they actually came home early for dinner. I remember straining my ears, trying to pick up the sound of the lock being opened at the front gate. I also recall calling my parents to see if they're coming back for dinner.
During the days when they would come back early for dinner, *my parents and grandparents live in separate houses but just across the road*, they would stay till they tuck me in bed at night. And that would be typically be about 10pm? Right after they've had their dinner, I would play around with them till its time to sleep.
I only started 'not sleeping' in my grandparents house when I was about in high school? Even then, there were times when my bro and I had to sleep with my grandparents because my parents had to work late nights.
Once their business flourished, we had slightly easier times. Now we could spend the whole weekends together, including Saturdays. Back then, I only looked forward to Sundays cuz that's the only time I could really spend time with them.
*This is turning out to be more of a parent's day dedication than a mother's day dedication*
And here is where it really turns out to be a mother's day dedication.
I still remembered on one occasion when I was really young and they took me out for a grocery shopping trip. It was a weekday.
As the supermarket was about to close, we exited with our purchases. And I saw a toy rabbit.
Me being a kid, wanted it but my mum said that they're closing soon so...no rabbit. Haha. I just put it back and walked away with that sad face :p No crying though, I was a good girl :p
What do you know? My mum bought that rabbit for my birthday, which was 2 weeks later. If I'm not mistaken.
In primary school, I sucked at history. Bad. And my mum was the one who slowly taught me how to memorize the emperor's name. You know...the sultan thingi. Haha.
Of course, in secondary school I was slightly rebellious and my mum put up with my attitude. Making sure I don't go out of control at the same time. My grades were getting worse but my mum encouraged me to do better. Thanks to her, I got an A for my add maths. Something I never achieved since form 4. Oh, and she taught me accounting so that I could ace my KH back in form 3. I was THAT BAD.
Recently in IMU, I was really fooling around and my grades suffered because of that.
Only my mum supported me and admonished me for my fooling around but knew that I learned from my mistakes.
At that point of time.
She was the one who tried to cheer me up by ignoring work for just one day, and just spending that whole day just being with me.
The more recent one, we went to IKEA and walked around :p
Even though it may look like nothing big to you guys, it really meant a lot to me.
That my mum would take off from work for one whole day just to spend time with me and cheer me up really meant a lot to me.
So, mum?
Happy Mother's Day :)
I'm the type who can't really express my feelings through actions and words out loud...so...
Thanks for everything that you've done for me.
Thanks for being there for me everytime I needed you.
Sorry that I've hurt you so many times..
Sorry for every wrong doing that I've done for all these years.
I love you mum :)
*belated mother's day dedication*
Let's start with the sappy stuff :D
I remember back when I was very young, other than the weekends, I rarely see my parents.
They had to work day and night just to supply for the family, so, I stayed with my grandparents. The only time I could see them was if they actually came home early for dinner. I remember straining my ears, trying to pick up the sound of the lock being opened at the front gate. I also recall calling my parents to see if they're coming back for dinner.
During the days when they would come back early for dinner, *my parents and grandparents live in separate houses but just across the road*, they would stay till they tuck me in bed at night. And that would be typically be about 10pm? Right after they've had their dinner, I would play around with them till its time to sleep.
I only started 'not sleeping' in my grandparents house when I was about in high school? Even then, there were times when my bro and I had to sleep with my grandparents because my parents had to work late nights.
Once their business flourished, we had slightly easier times. Now we could spend the whole weekends together, including Saturdays. Back then, I only looked forward to Sundays cuz that's the only time I could really spend time with them.
*This is turning out to be more of a parent's day dedication than a mother's day dedication*
And here is where it really turns out to be a mother's day dedication.
I still remembered on one occasion when I was really young and they took me out for a grocery shopping trip. It was a weekday.
As the supermarket was about to close, we exited with our purchases. And I saw a toy rabbit.
Me being a kid, wanted it but my mum said that they're closing soon so...no rabbit. Haha. I just put it back and walked away with that sad face :p No crying though, I was a good girl :p
What do you know? My mum bought that rabbit for my birthday, which was 2 weeks later. If I'm not mistaken.
In primary school, I sucked at history. Bad. And my mum was the one who slowly taught me how to memorize the emperor's name. You know...the sultan thingi. Haha.
Of course, in secondary school I was slightly rebellious and my mum put up with my attitude. Making sure I don't go out of control at the same time. My grades were getting worse but my mum encouraged me to do better. Thanks to her, I got an A for my add maths. Something I never achieved since form 4. Oh, and she taught me accounting so that I could ace my KH back in form 3. I was THAT BAD.
Recently in IMU, I was really fooling around and my grades suffered because of that.
Only my mum supported me and admonished me for my fooling around but knew that I learned from my mistakes.
At that point of time.
She was the one who tried to cheer me up by ignoring work for just one day, and just spending that whole day just being with me.
The more recent one, we went to IKEA and walked around :p
Even though it may look like nothing big to you guys, it really meant a lot to me.
That my mum would take off from work for one whole day just to spend time with me and cheer me up really meant a lot to me.
So, mum?
Happy Mother's Day :)
I'm the type who can't really express my feelings through actions and words out loud...so...
Thanks for everything that you've done for me.
Thanks for being there for me everytime I needed you.
Sorry that I've hurt you so many times..
Sorry for every wrong doing that I've done for all these years.
I love you mum :)


3:32 PM
it was such a nice post until you did this
=_=
LOL you mood spoiler!!