I'm gonna close down this blog and open a new one. This one is too messy for my liking. Plus the fact some of the old posts are really embarrassing for me to review. I mean seriously, how could I have been such an ass last time?
=.=
I'm proud to say I've changed. For better or for worse, I'll let you guys decide.
I do know that I've become more outspoken,
Less weird,
I do not "manja" anymore,
Am not as weak as I used to,
Less breakable,
And I'm closer to some friends, further away from some. *I guess this is the bad part?*
But either way, all of these; who I am now, what I've become, all the crap I've dragged myself into, all the happiness I've been thru...
All these are by my own decisions.
All those whom I've shut out of my life; those who think me unworthy in theirs, and hence mine, those whom I've let into my life, those that I want to keep next to me from now onwards, those who disowned me, and hence vice versa...
All these experiences have made me stronger and woken me up from that fairytale.
I do not believe life is a fairytale; where you're all goody two shoes and your knight in shining armour on a white horse will come and sweep you away...
Tsk. When has that ever happened to me? Or for most of my friends for that matter.
Life may not be a fairytale; but that doesn't give you the excuse to stop living.
Suck it up. Move on. Go forwards.
Grab your future with your own hands.
=.=
I'm proud to say I've changed. For better or for worse, I'll let you guys decide.
I do know that I've become more outspoken,
Less weird,
I do not "manja" anymore,
Am not as weak as I used to,
Less breakable,
And I'm closer to some friends, further away from some. *I guess this is the bad part?*
But either way, all of these; who I am now, what I've become, all the crap I've dragged myself into, all the happiness I've been thru...
All these are by my own decisions.
All those whom I've shut out of my life; those who think me unworthy in theirs, and hence mine, those whom I've let into my life, those that I want to keep next to me from now onwards, those who disowned me, and hence vice versa...
All these experiences have made me stronger and woken me up from that fairytale.
I do not believe life is a fairytale; where you're all goody two shoes and your knight in shining armour on a white horse will come and sweep you away...
Tsk. When has that ever happened to me? Or for most of my friends for that matter.
Life may not be a fairytale; but that doesn't give you the excuse to stop living.
Suck it up. Move on. Go forwards.
Grab your future with your own hands.

