Already figured out my new blog url. Shall be moving and setting it up soon :)
Aaaaaand, I shall give you guys a clue on my new url, cuz i'm not gonna announce it.
It's the same as my fanfiction ID.
Oh you want another clue? haha.
Its 2 words joined together. The first word is what I put as my phone bluetooth name for some time. Its the same word for light in japanese.
The 2nd word will be a little harder. Its a "group name" back when I was in secondary school.
I've set up the url as it is...so...happy guessing :)
P.S I will eventually post up the name of my blog. Just wanna...keep it mysterious...*spooky music plays*
P.P.S I think the blog will only be up and running in december xD
Aaaaaand, I shall give you guys a clue on my new url, cuz i'm not gonna announce it.
It's the same as my fanfiction ID.
Oh you want another clue? haha.
Its 2 words joined together. The first word is what I put as my phone bluetooth name for some time. Its the same word for light in japanese.
The 2nd word will be a little harder. Its a "group name" back when I was in secondary school.
I've set up the url as it is...so...happy guessing :)
P.S I will eventually post up the name of my blog. Just wanna...keep it mysterious...*spooky music plays*
P.P.S I think the blog will only be up and running in december xD

