Bullying?

So, do you think bullying is fun?

Bullying can be classified under many different categories. Verbal bullying, physical bullying, cyber bullying...etc.
Back when I was in primary school, I was often bullied by the guys in my class. Doesn't help that the girls whom I thought were my friends didn't stand up for me either. I still remember, confiding to another friend about it. She just shrugged it off and told me she'd help later. Apparently two friends playing was a lot more interesting than helping me.

The bully stole my stuff which when I recall, is really heartbreaking. Looking back, I feel pathetic and weak. Right now, I just feel anger. Why the hell did I not do something? My parents were struggling with work back then and I didn't want to burden them anymore so I didn't tell them a thing.

Right now, I just feel like using them as a punching bag. But to me, betrayal and ignorance is the worse kind of bullying. Betrayal, meaning you pretend to befriend the person in order to use that information against him/her. Ignorance meaning you befriend that person, get close to him/her, then start to ignore him/her. How would you feel? It freaking hurts dammit. It hurts really bad.

I just wish I can scream really really loud. Sometimes, human beings itself really disappoint me. I just wanna shout a string of curses, use something as a punching bag, and go back to studying right now.

Do you have any freaking idea how does the victim feel? Do you have any !$%@ idea?

Ok. Anger dissipated. Study time.

This makes my 200th post on this blog. Take care, and all the best to those who are facing exams soon.

And for those who are down in the dumps and feel really helpless...Know that I'm just a phone call away, or a fb msg away. You talk, I'll listen. Ok?

0 Response to "Bullying?"