Why do I blog?

This "theme" was borrowed from tingyu. Haha.

So...WHY do I blog? I'd say initially I started blogging because it was the "in" thing to do. I'm sure quite a few of us here started blogging because of that. Looking at all my old posts from my previous blogs, I'm beginning to feel that, wth? I was THAT immature? Haha.

In fact, I just thought about it. My blogs now serve as a reminder of how childish I once was, and how much I've grown up over the years.

But I digress. Once I reached my college years, my blog was just a way of keeping my friends informed of what I was doing and so on. But then again, it seemed like I was really snobbish in college. Forgive me my friends for neglecting you.

Now its just a way of expressing my feelings every now and then. Random outbursts, random thoughts, random stuff...you get the gist of it. Well, blogs are a failure now. Kinda. Not everyone blogs anymore but I guess that's because life is in the way.

So yea.

And speaking of which, which part of your schooling life do you prefer? Or should I be more specific, which part would you wanna relive? Primary? Secondary? College? Uni?

I would rather relive my secondary school years. Primary was never any fun for me. Just a little but looking back, I'd rather not. College was ok for me to but if I were given the chance to relive my college years, I would be a little more boisterous and noisy. *Yes I know i'm noisy but you know what I mean*

Secondary school is where I meet my best friends. So much so that I consider some of them my sisters.

Primary school is where I hate bullies.

College is when I realized that I really hate physics. But only because I was bad in it and the fact I did not understand a single thing being thought did NOT help.

Done and done. I'm going to bed now. Sleepy :(

0 Response to "Why do I blog?"