Feeling left out?

*sigh*

Its really hard to keep two worlds from clashing; especially if the people from those two worlds are, pardon the pun, worlds apart.

So...its hard not to feel left out. Heck, I'd be lying if i said I don't feel left out whenever I see one side doing things without me and discussing it all over the place.

Facebook is like a double edged sword to me. You see things that you wanna know, you see things that you don't wanna know; things that hurt you deep. Maybe that's why people just delete their contacts from their friend list. I'd understand why they did that. Sometimes, their statuses...the pictures...the discussions they have..it really hurts.

I've learned to brush that aside, just ignore it. But heck, I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt me at one point.

At this point, you're already wondering if are they really your friends, are they taking you for a fool or something. And of course, in times like these, you come to really know who your true friends are :)
















Mwahahahaha. I just killed your bandwidth :p

More pics when I find them. Amazing huh? My blog has been devoid of pics for so long :x

Thanks for cheering me up, person who will never read my blog :p

2 Response to "Feeling left out?"

  1. MeLC Says:

    Oh my goodness! Such old pictures! xD It has already been so long since Saujana times. Awww...you are one of my true friends too! I miss you and the gang. =(

  2. Dianne Lee Says:

    Regarding the facebook thing, when one of my ex (Alfred) deleted me, I was super super emo. But after a while, it passes. I didn't understand why then. Now I do.

    Miss you lots. I'll fly over to where ever next year to see you if I have to. Not going home this summer. T.T