Stuck in my head

Warning: The post below could give you confusion like how a psyduck does. If you don't know what's a psyduck, google it.

So...what makes us nice people?

People who treat other people nice? People who do everything others say? People who don't fight back? People who are sweet? People who say what others want to hear?

I shall now be a little thick face and say that people has called me a nice person.
But I beg to differ.

I am not your typical "nice" person. I behave like a gangster half the time back in high school, I'm a rebel, I skip classes, *shhh, dun let my mum know but i do skip lectures :p* , I LOVE dressing like a gangster, I dislike people, I curse alot back then.

And the worse part is..

I DON'T DO MY HOMEWORK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bet that last line went kinda potong huh? xD

But you get what I mean. Hehe. Looking back, I kept saying to myself...WHAT WAS I THINKING?

Of all the stupid things and situations I could have gotten myself into.. Tsk tsk.

BUT, we learn from our mistakes :)

I am proud to say I am NOT a nice person, but generally I can be nice. Haha.

I love my friends and family and I really appreciate every second I can spend with them. Unless you're one of those people whom I don't like.

Someone posted on her status saying along the lines that we should be nice because you know...there's evil in the world. Etc etc. Nice-ness is becoming rare and stuff :x

I agree with her statement but how do you define whether is a person nice?

For example, let's compare two people. One person is really outspoken while the other doesn't really say whats on their mind. Now...in a situation both have the same thoughts. The outspoken one says whats on their mind, while the other one keeps it to themselves. Let's put it this way, the reply is not a really nice one.

Did I just lose you? Haha.

To put it in a nutshell, both parties have the same thoughts, but only one says it out. So, obviously, as human beings you would say that the one who said their mind is mean while the other person is a nice one.

You could say that some people lack a filter to their words.

I have NO idea what I'm trying to point out of all this. Haha.

2 Response to "Stuck in my head"

  1. tyoriginal Says:

    Perception is a strange thing, everyone has a different one based on their life experiences, education, attitudes, opinions etc.

    well, there really is no point trying to figure out what's nice and what's not cos it's been proven tht everyone has an good and evil side to them. and everyone behaves selfishly at most times (egocentrism).

    so just, (quote John Mayer) say what you want to say. But mean it lah. :D

  2. SCR Says:

    I totally understand what you are saying. Niceness can be highly subjective, according to the opinion of each particular public.

    Everyone of us has our own definition of being nice. But as for yourself, your fine just the way you are. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

    Who needs those kind of people anyway? =)