I give up >_>
Posting the videos take me too long a time. SOOOO...I've decided to post them some other time. Pics first =D
According to Yee Wen, this is what Yan Leng does every morning. What a healthy way to start the day!
You can see a very very bored Tsing.

Yes yes, another celeb shot of Yee Wen. What can I say, she looks....weird in this pic. Haha. Don't kill me o.o
Yan Leng mysteriously disappeared from her place. If memory serves, she was getting us drinks. Haha. Host must jaga guest ma...

They played Cho Dai Di and Black Jack that day. When they started off with Black Jack, Tsing was irritated, Yan Leng was smilling, Yee Wen was laughing. Haha! Yan Leng kept winning money, Tsing kept losing money and Yee Wen barely won or lost anything.
BUT, when we started Cho Dai Di, Sarah kept winning but she doesn't bet. Haha. Remaining ppl have to pay 10cents per card that they still have. Soooo...
Tsing was smilling, Yan Leng was getting a lil irritated and Yee Wen was STILL laughing. Haha!
Tsing won back most of her money while Yan Leng lost most of it. She had quite a lot before playing Dai Di but she only won 30 cents in the end >_>
Me? Me sa good girl =)
I only watched. haha.
Posting the videos take me too long a time. SOOOO...I've decided to post them some other time. Pics first =D
Yes yes, another celeb shot of Yee Wen. What can I say, she looks....weird in this pic. Haha. Don't kill me o.o
They played Cho Dai Di and Black Jack that day. When they started off with Black Jack, Tsing was irritated, Yan Leng was smilling, Yee Wen was laughing. Haha! Yan Leng kept winning money, Tsing kept losing money and Yee Wen barely won or lost anything.
BUT, when we started Cho Dai Di, Sarah kept winning but she doesn't bet. Haha. Remaining ppl have to pay 10cents per card that they still have. Soooo...
Tsing was smilling, Yan Leng was getting a lil irritated and Yee Wen was STILL laughing. Haha!
Tsing won back most of her money while Yan Leng lost most of it. She had quite a lot before playing Dai Di but she only won 30 cents in the end >_>
Me? Me sa good girl =)
I only watched. haha.

