This are other older pictures that I found. Haha. They aren't THAT old but it will do =)
Now its time for my other life. My life with my high school friends. Problem is, I wasn't that bad of a stalker then. No camera to randomly take pics, hence the lack of pictures with my high school friends. THAT WILL CHANGE SOON!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
All trying to strangle Sarah. Yee Wen couldn't make it for this one.
All pointing at some non existent thing. Haha! Tsing's pose is priceless!
Dianne looks so blur =P And according to Sarah, she looked a lil chubbier in this picture compared to now.
Yee Wen in the santa hat. I dared her to wear that during our whole Japanese class. She did. The teacher came in and said, ' Uwaa...Yee Wen-san...kurismasu *something something*' Haha! I forgot her exact words. Either she said nice hat...or something. =P
Look at her pout. Haha! Like a lil kid. Our classmate is entirely ignorant of everything.
Till then =)
Now its time for my other life. My life with my high school friends. Problem is, I wasn't that bad of a stalker then. No camera to randomly take pics, hence the lack of pictures with my high school friends. THAT WILL CHANGE SOON!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
All trying to strangle Sarah. Yee Wen couldn't make it for this one.
All pointing at some non existent thing. Haha! Tsing's pose is priceless!Till then =)


12:33 AM
I think i look weird.. lol!!!!