OO-ing.

OO stands for Orientation Officer in IMU. And I have found my true calling. Ceh. Haha.
It makes me happy to see the drastic change of my group. Day 1, they were so shy...and things were awkward. But after today's track trip, it has shown me that they have really opened up and have made firm friends with each other. It makes me so happy! Haha!

I also sounded like their mum today, having to look after them throughout the whole journey >_>

We had icebreakers on the 2nd day. Both dry and wet. Then, we had a indoor treasure hunt yesterday. Today, we had the outdoor treasure hunt from 8 am, and did the track trip to Pavillion at 3.30pm.

And I just got a sunburned face thanks to my stupidity of not putting sunblock ><

GO AK-7!!
Before. We look clean don't we =D

After. We look dirty don't we. HAHA! I may LOOK clean but I had butter on my hair, in my ears and red starch thingi on my shirt and hands. Haha. Guan Teck and Kevin got worse.

Before our track trip! =D Outside IMU after getting cleaned up.

In the LRT station, buying drinks from the vending machine. These guys have bought drinks from 3 vending machines. Haha!

We had loads of fun doing the chronosphere! Some ppl actually taped the whole thing >_>
I haven't uploaded it or anything but, if u wanna know what is it, check out youtube. Its when you pause while doing smth in the middle of nowhere. Haha. They had to do it for 5 minutes.

That's all for now! My feet are killing me X.X

0 Response to "OO-ing."