Its...DRESS CODE I!!
We got the powerpuff girls and the song macho man. Kevin, Guan Teck and Eu Jihn were the doing macho man poses.Haha! Its hilarious! I'll try and upload it soon. No promises! =P
These pics were taken on the 2nd of March 2009.
This one was in the afternoon, during our signature hunt. Yes, its my juniors lying down there forming the words AK-7. Zhern Yung, just google harder. My friend DID find it ok!
Haha! An inside joke of our current orientation comittee president. During his orientation, he was the POTW- Prince Of The Wild. You see, during variety night, there are individual and group performances. The winner of the individual performances will become the president in organising the orientation when they're in sem 3. Our president was a swan, while our vice president was a peacock. We saw their performances on tape today. He made a damn graceful swan. Haha! And the peacock was elegant. Both were guys.
Our group. Don't play play wei. Guan Teck, Kevin and Eu Jihn did a lot of macho poses.
Can anyone guess who is this? I'll give you a clue. She studied in PM4, Taylor's, very feisty and her name starts with a R, ends with an A and rhymes with sardika.
Not obvious enough?
It also rhymes with bardika.
And cardika.
And zardika.
And Yadika.
And Kadika.
Oh c'mon.....
It also rhymes with Padika?
Tadika?
Haha!
Okok...if you can't guess it.
I can't help you anymore.
We got the powerpuff girls and the song macho man. Kevin, Guan Teck and Eu Jihn were the doing macho man poses.Haha! Its hilarious! I'll try and upload it soon. No promises! =P
These pics were taken on the 2nd of March 2009.
Not obvious enough?
It also rhymes with bardika.
And cardika.
And zardika.
And Yadika.
And Kadika.
Oh c'mon.....
It also rhymes with Padika?
Tadika?
Haha!
Okok...if you can't guess it.
I can't help you anymore.

