edit: I'VE FIXED THE COLOR!! =D
i am not: a mean person. I'm nice ok!!! WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE!!! D=
i hurt: badly even though some people dismiss it as something minor.
i love: reading story books!
i fear: losing my friends
i hope: to have a happy future with my loved ones
i hear: my own fears
i cry: when I can no longer suppress the pain
i care: about the underprivileged.
i always: worry
i long to: go on a long vacation
i listen: to my surroundings
i hide: from pain and suffering
i drive: relatively safe.
i sing: when i'm alone.
i dance: like I have two left feet.
i write: for fun
i breathe: shallowly as an effect of childhood asthma
i play: a lot but try to control myself.
i miss: the times when I was young and I didn't need to care about a lot of stuff.
i search: elusively for paradise.
i learn: by watching, listening and asking.
i feel: very sick now ><
i know: that I'm a coward.
i succeed: when I'm not lazy
i fail: at not procrastinating.
i dream: of having a happy life
i sleep: peacefully if there's minimum noise.
i wonder: why people are so into gossip sometimes.
i want: to never grow up.
i worry: about unnecessary things.
i have: few but very very good friends =)
i give: and don't expect anything in return
i fight: when I feel that things are unfair.
i wait: forever
i need: to try and run away from my cousin right now.
i am: too free spirited to be doing a desk job
i think: I'm overly in love with my penguin toys =P
i can't help the fact that: I always need a friend with me at all times.
i stay: and remain happy when I'm surrounded by people. As if friends people. Not random people people.
i will: follow you~~~ I mean...I will try and do my very best from now on!
i should: go bathe and have dinner before I fall sick again --"
i tag:
Tsing Yie
Yee Wen
Stephanie
Dianne
Melissa
E Li
Rahdika
See Wei
Yi Wen
i am not: a mean person. I'm nice ok!!! WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE!!! D=
i hurt: badly even though some people dismiss it as something minor.
i love: reading story books!
i fear: losing my friends
i hope: to have a happy future with my loved ones
i hear: my own fears
i cry: when I can no longer suppress the pain
i care: about the underprivileged.
i always: worry
i long to: go on a long vacation
i listen: to my surroundings
i hide: from pain and suffering
i drive: relatively safe.
i sing: when i'm alone.
i dance: like I have two left feet.
i write: for fun
i breathe: shallowly as an effect of childhood asthma
i play: a lot but try to control myself.
i miss: the times when I was young and I didn't need to care about a lot of stuff.
i search: elusively for paradise.
i learn: by watching, listening and asking.
i feel: very sick now ><
i know: that I'm a coward.
i succeed: when I'm not lazy
i fail: at not procrastinating.
i dream: of having a happy life
i sleep: peacefully if there's minimum noise.
i wonder: why people are so into gossip sometimes.
i want: to never grow up.
i worry: about unnecessary things.
i have: few but very very good friends =)
i give: and don't expect anything in return
i fight: when I feel that things are unfair.
i wait: forever
i need: to try and run away from my cousin right now.
i am: too free spirited to be doing a desk job
i think: I'm overly in love with my penguin toys =P
i can't help the fact that: I always need a friend with me at all times.
i stay: and remain happy when I'm surrounded by people. As if friends people. Not random people people.
i will: follow you~~~ I mean...I will try and do my very best from now on!
i should: go bathe and have dinner before I fall sick again --"
i tag:
Tsing Yie
Yee Wen
Stephanie
Dianne
Melissa
E Li
Rahdika
See Wei
Yi Wen

