What will happen?
This question always scares me. We are all going our separate ways, getting to know different people, following our destinies, following different paths...
Yet we try so hard to maintain our past.
I am here to testify that, although it isn't impossible, it is impossible.
We can always make the extra effort to clear our timetables and make room for at least one day to hang out with old friends but we always come up with our own excuses.
'Cannot la....exam coming soon...'
'What if he/she is busy? Don't wanna disturb la =\'
'AHH!! SO MUCH STUFF TO DO!!! Sorry yea...I have stuff to finish'
'Eh? No transport...'
'Too late for me ><'
'Mum don't let wo...'
See? Exams are coming...so what? Will it kill you if you make the extra effort to spend just 30 minutes away from your books?
Your friend will always be free if he/she actually wants to see you.
Try not to procrastinate and you WILL have time to finish everything on time.
Transport probs are an old excuse.
Too late? Why not invite your friend over?
I'm sure if you explain properly to your mum, she will let you.
Then again, who am I to talk? I'm like a pot calling the kettle black.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Other than that, I'm always thinking....' Did I make the right decision?'
Am I dedicated enough to not burn and crash later on?
Am I willing to spend so much time to become a doctor who has to work non-stop forever?
Will I be able to persevere throughout these 5-6 years?
Can I do it?
The answer? Well....I'm not so sure but...
Yes I can.
I can do it, I will not fail and I will succeed!
2.3.2009
This question always scares me. We are all going our separate ways, getting to know different people, following our destinies, following different paths...
Yet we try so hard to maintain our past.
I am here to testify that, although it isn't impossible, it is impossible.
We can always make the extra effort to clear our timetables and make room for at least one day to hang out with old friends but we always come up with our own excuses.
'Cannot la....exam coming soon...'
'What if he/she is busy? Don't wanna disturb la =\'
'AHH!! SO MUCH STUFF TO DO!!! Sorry yea...I have stuff to finish'
'Eh? No transport...'
'Too late for me ><'
'Mum don't let wo...'
See? Exams are coming...so what? Will it kill you if you make the extra effort to spend just 30 minutes away from your books?
Your friend will always be free if he/she actually wants to see you.
Try not to procrastinate and you WILL have time to finish everything on time.
Transport probs are an old excuse.
Too late? Why not invite your friend over?
I'm sure if you explain properly to your mum, she will let you.
Then again, who am I to talk? I'm like a pot calling the kettle black.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Other than that, I'm always thinking....' Did I make the right decision?'
Am I dedicated enough to not burn and crash later on?
Am I willing to spend so much time to become a doctor who has to work non-stop forever?
Will I be able to persevere throughout these 5-6 years?
Can I do it?
The answer? Well....I'm not so sure but...
Yes I can.
I can do it, I will not fail and I will succeed!
2.3.2009

