Double post =D

edit: Listen to the new song I put up! Its kinda soothing and nice~ *dreamy eyes*

Ok technically its the next day already >_>
My internet is slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow T.T

I've also just realized that...I've changed. For better or worse, you decide. Throughout our journey Steph and Yee Wen have been asking me to lighten and loosen up. Am I becoming too...I dunno...Uptight?? ><><>< d=" Haha." vien ="P" d=" SARS!!!!" d=" Haha.">_>
Li Hoong is ALWAYS studying. Li Zhen is always with Eu Jhin....Aaaaaaaand...
Me am lonely =( Haha! No la. Joking joking. I'm surrounded by crazy people who study D=
Well...technically i'm supposed to be like them.... *shifty eyes*
And since I'm only usually with E Li during lectures since the rest of the time she spends it with *cough cough COUGH COUGH* D= PAROXYSMAL COUGH!!! RUUUUUUN!!!

Haha. Anyway, you can say that I'm out of practice. To Dianne and Sarah. Notice that I don't manja that much anymore?....Yea...Steph WAS too uptight to me then xD What a stark diff eh Steph?

>< d=" ............................................">< chin ="D"><
I'll post your glamorous picture ASAP k? You know....the one with you eating....

HAHA! =P

ME WANT YOUR ANIME!!!! D=
YOURS TOO YEE WEN!!!! D=

Can you give me your whole laptop/hard disk/computer hard drive instead? *puppy dog eyes*

31.3.2009

1 Response to "Double post =D"

  1. Dianne Lee Says:

    Hey, I've changed too. For better or worse? Probably I ain't that "happy-perky" me anymore. Hmm.