Everyone has to be tolerant. You can be ok with everyone. Nor can you get along with everyone without tolerance.
There has to be SOMETHING that irks you about everyone right? Take me for example. People are extremely tolerant when i'm procrastinating, late for a meeting [my worst quality] and when I disturb people for the heck of it. If you can't tolerate at least these, you'll come to argue and hate me for life. See the connection?
How about your neighbour? I miss my old neighbours =(
They were nice and their kids grew up with me. Now that we've moved, our neighbours are...
Lets put it this way, they're everything I go against.
Want me to tell you what they actually call us? Let's get to the scenario first.
My dogs....bark. --" Well DUH! My dogs aren't exactly noisy, nor do they bark unnecessarily..To show that we're doing something, we first muzzled Almond for the night. Mind you, we take it off in the morning. I mean, its kinda pointless if we muzzled both Almond AND Rocky right? --"
Next, my bro and I...play the piano...And THAT is another agenda they're using against us.
WOW. I didn't know playing the piano includes that. Its not like my bro and I simply play or just randomly press notes --" We practice and play!! And trust me, my bro plays nice music. Not linkin park or anything. WTF? Now they wanna sue us for PLAYING THE PIANO?? >_>
Besides that, they smsed my mum calling us uneducated --" Fuiyo...when my mum said that, I lost sight of all reason. Heck, you can call me uneducated but you're insulting my whole family goddammit.
Apparently we're sooooo UNEDUCATED we actually turn off our lights for earth hour. THEY are so EDUCATED they just left their lights on. Hmmm....maybe only uneducated people actually care for the earth.
Lets see...back when we first moved in, they told my mum not to fence up the wall or something like that. Now, when you read this, you must be thinking 'Maybe there's still hope for them! They're trying to be good neighbours by asking you not to fence up!'.
Tch. Yea right. The reason? So that it won't be so hot >_> You know, hot air is trapped there or some scientific shit. My mum said, let's put up plates of zinc like the uneducated people we are.
Aaaaaaand guess what? Being the 'educated' people that they are, they actually throw stones at both Rocky and Almond! And we were wondering why does Rocky and Almond bark so much! ITS BECAUSE OF THEM DAMMIT!
.......Gosh I'm just so pissed at them right now --"
30.3.2009
There has to be SOMETHING that irks you about everyone right? Take me for example. People are extremely tolerant when i'm procrastinating, late for a meeting [my worst quality] and when I disturb people for the heck of it. If you can't tolerate at least these, you'll come to argue and hate me for life. See the connection?
How about your neighbour? I miss my old neighbours =(
They were nice and their kids grew up with me. Now that we've moved, our neighbours are...
Lets put it this way, they're everything I go against.
Want me to tell you what they actually call us? Let's get to the scenario first.
My dogs....bark. --" Well DUH! My dogs aren't exactly noisy, nor do they bark unnecessarily..To show that we're doing something, we first muzzled Almond for the night. Mind you, we take it off in the morning. I mean, its kinda pointless if we muzzled both Almond AND Rocky right? --"
Next, my bro and I...play the piano...And THAT is another agenda they're using against us.
WOW. I didn't know playing the piano includes that. Its not like my bro and I simply play or just randomly press notes --" We practice and play!! And trust me, my bro plays nice music. Not linkin park or anything. WTF? Now they wanna sue us for PLAYING THE PIANO?? >_>
Besides that, they smsed my mum calling us uneducated --" Fuiyo...when my mum said that, I lost sight of all reason. Heck, you can call me uneducated but you're insulting my whole family goddammit.
Apparently we're sooooo UNEDUCATED we actually turn off our lights for earth hour. THEY are so EDUCATED they just left their lights on. Hmmm....maybe only uneducated people actually care for the earth.
Lets see...back when we first moved in, they told my mum not to fence up the wall or something like that. Now, when you read this, you must be thinking 'Maybe there's still hope for them! They're trying to be good neighbours by asking you not to fence up!'.
Tch. Yea right. The reason? So that it won't be so hot >_> You know, hot air is trapped there or some scientific shit. My mum said, let's put up plates of zinc like the uneducated people we are.
Aaaaaaand guess what? Being the 'educated' people that they are, they actually throw stones at both Rocky and Almond! And we were wondering why does Rocky and Almond bark so much! ITS BECAUSE OF THEM DAMMIT!
.......Gosh I'm just so pissed at them right now --"
30.3.2009

