Me am bored >_>

Since its been a while since I last posted something decent or long, i'm just gonna post up a couple of old pics and let you guys feel a lil sad, emo and nostalgic.
Celebrated....someone's birthday. I think it was Li Shin's. Was it? =P Everyone looks kinda weird in the pic.


Celebrated Miss Balvinder's birthday. I almost forgot the fact that Kok Soo dyed his hair. haha!

Celebrated Miss...er... .............. leaving. Can someone refresh my memory? X.x

Just a random picture at the beginning of A-levels. Goodness, I look weird.

I think i'll try to look for our teacher's day pictures and post that up =D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
It is Sunday, 22nd of February and 24th is when i'll meet up with my juniors. They're coming in tomorrow. =D

Namely...Sashi, Rahdika and Joo Yong! Haha! See you guys tomorrow =)

And good luck to Ah Chung! She's starting Monash tomorrow =)

Take care, all the best and Good Luck! =D

You might see Jun Beng there. I might see Jun Beng. Haha. Whichever he chose >_>

0 Response to "Me am bored >_>"