Indescribable feelings...

Why is it like this?
Why does everything turn out like that?
Isn't it time we learn that peace is always better than turmoil?
When will man learn?
When will we learn?

What's happening to me?
Why am I doing this?
Why am I regretting?

How can some people be like that?
Why can't they see past their anger or emotions?
Why must their irrational feelings cloud their judgment?

How can you do this to me...to us?
Why are you doing this?

Will things be alright?
Will it be ok if I just ignore it?
Will I feel better if I ignore it?

If you don't tell them, they won't know it. Eventhough you're thinking of it; if you never reveal your true feelings, the other side might not know it...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Sigh. I need to talk to someone to let out the gush of turmoil within me. Pwease call me. I might not be in the mood tho =P

Running helps take my mind off things. Problem is, after I stop running, it comes back.
High intensity it is for me next week ><

AAAAAND now i'm flooded with notes and research.

Gah!

P.S TSING YIE!! I HATE UUUUUU! >< You meanie person who's free all the time now T_T

0 Response to "Indescribable feelings..."