So....
As you guys know, or don't know, I hiked up Gunung Besar Hantu with 20+ Milers members.
It was a refreshing experience.
To be able to go on despite the pain, to be able to sleep through the pain, and to be able to tell myself, ' Just one last push Pei Li'.
Also, to be surrounded by people who helped encourage me and to physically help me all the way.
Thanks.
I've returned with scratches on my arms and hands, muscle aches everywhere, a hoarse voice, a twisted ankle, experience the signs and symptoms of hypothermia for myself, and the experience of hiking up and down slippery slopes.
To the rest of the Milers members who went, WELL DONE GUYS.
We did it! We climbed up all the way, *made fun of people who weren't there*, made phone calls and smses at the peak, and made it down.
Not to mention cross a river where after a heavy rain. We were praying all the way and all of us survived :)
Trust me. It was bad. Unfortunately the pics are with someone else's camera because I didn't take my camera up. I'll tag myself in fb for the pics, and steal some to post it here :)
I'll post those that I took with my friend's camera xD
17th November 2009
As you guys know, or don't know, I hiked up Gunung Besar Hantu with 20+ Milers members.
It was a refreshing experience.
To be able to go on despite the pain, to be able to sleep through the pain, and to be able to tell myself, ' Just one last push Pei Li'.
Also, to be surrounded by people who helped encourage me and to physically help me all the way.
Thanks.
I've returned with scratches on my arms and hands, muscle aches everywhere, a hoarse voice, a twisted ankle, experience the signs and symptoms of hypothermia for myself, and the experience of hiking up and down slippery slopes.
To the rest of the Milers members who went, WELL DONE GUYS.
We did it! We climbed up all the way, *made fun of people who weren't there*, made phone calls and smses at the peak, and made it down.
Not to mention cross a river where after a heavy rain. We were praying all the way and all of us survived :)
Trust me. It was bad. Unfortunately the pics are with someone else's camera because I didn't take my camera up. I'll tag myself in fb for the pics, and steal some to post it here :)
I'll post those that I took with my friend's camera xD
17th November 2009


1:47 PM
:P No wonder you dissappeared. >.<