The things that I miss...

I miss going to tuitions.
I miss stepping in the puddles.
I miss talking to my friends.
I miss not having to bother about major exams.
I miss writing essays.
I miss making close friends.
I miss hanging out.
I miss being called the human calculator.
I miss being asked "What is 3x3" only to not answer it.
I miss "manja"-ing my friends *cough cough* xD

I miss the BBQ we had. The grill is still kinda there :p

I miss going for piano classes.
I miss going for mental arithematic classes.
And I miss going for the competitions. Its the one time I feel really alive.

However....

I know that there's no point in dwelling in the past.
Memories are a way of holding on to things that I love, the things that were, and things that I never want to lose.

But someday, somehow, and somewhere, we have to learn to let it all go.
And my time is now.

These memories will always be in my heart.
Kept in a precious box and corner.
Always remembered, never forgotten.
It might bring a tear back every now and then...

But its time to really let it all go and move on.

Thanks guys, for giving me such precious memories to store into that box.
Thank you for giving me courage.

Thank you for making me who I am.

Thank you...

22nd November 2009

P.S The pics will be up. Soon xD I have them! :D

1 Response to "The things that I miss..."

  1. Dianne Lee Says:

    Aww.. I miss them too. :) I'll keep them in my heart. Maybe, if you want, you can be my calcutalor. It's not 3x3 anymore, but the exponential of the root of 1.3645 x 2.5674? XD