So...I've been thinking about it.
Sometimes all I wanna do is pour out my heart and soul into my blog.
But also keeping in mind that I can't control who reads it.
I was thinking of making my blog private but I'm just too lazy to send out the permission e-mail thingi ma jiggy =\
Also I dunno who might wanna read my blog and who doesn't. Haha.
Or whether if I don't invite a certain person, will they feel offended.
Because, I've just typed out a post that is just too...private. To be read by ppl whom I dunno.
=\
Also I don't want certain people to read it *cough cough* ;P
Still thinking about it >.<
8th November 2009
Sometimes all I wanna do is pour out my heart and soul into my blog.
But also keeping in mind that I can't control who reads it.
I was thinking of making my blog private but I'm just too lazy to send out the permission e-mail thingi ma jiggy =\
Also I dunno who might wanna read my blog and who doesn't. Haha.
Or whether if I don't invite a certain person, will they feel offended.
Because, I've just typed out a post that is just too...private. To be read by ppl whom I dunno.
=\
Also I don't want certain people to read it *cough cough* ;P
Still thinking about it >.<
8th November 2009

