Testing testing

Just got my results of where I'll be going next year. As of now, its Queen's Belfast University in nothern ireland.

Tentatively, i'll be leaving in September. That's 9 months for me to rot while waiting to fly over there. Considering of sitting for USMLE now, taking my grade 8 piano exam, sitting for my electone examination AND going for my violin examination. Haha. But i'll HAVE to pick up something medically related in the mean time right? I mean...duh.

Well...Belfast wasn't exactly my top choice but after a whole afternoon and evening of moping, I've decided to look at the bright side. Ah well, at least I'll be able to leave and see the world right? Most people don't even get the chance.

So here I am, wishing to tell all my friends...Thanks for sticking with me though all this time; whether its during primary, secondary school, college or uni. Thanks so much guys, you've made me into who I am right now :)

I'll miss you guys.

I make it sound like i'm leaving tomorrow o.o

1 Response to "Testing testing"

  1. MeLC Says:

    =( That's even further from me than Malaysia.