17th April 2009

I feel so tired, heavy and sad all at the same time.
Waking up at 7am everyday, dragging myself off from bed every morning, driving alone to IMU everyday, going up to the library and study every day, hoping to hang out everyday but my hopes get dashed each day...

The list is endless.
You know...I just realized that if you're not happy, you won't feel full no matter how much you eat...you'll never feel light. You'll always feel down....sad.... and feel like you have the whole world's weight on your shoulder all the time.

You just feel like giving up, you just feel like ending everything with just one stupid mistake.
You feel like just going to sleep knowing that you have to rush everything in an unreasonable timing.
You feel like voicing out and crying in front of everybody.

But you know you will never be able to do that.
You will never be able to scream your feelings out, letting the other person know that you've been treated unjustly.
To know that all you wanna do is just enjoy each others company.

But what do you get?

Time after time, disappointment wells up deep down.
Time after time, tears that threaten to fall are held back.
Time after time...

I wonder, would I be treated differently if I were a total different person?
Would I then, be treated the same as you've treated that particular person?
Would I....

Be finally given a nod at, given some consideration, not abandoned, always in your company?
Would I finally...

Get to spend time with you?

0 Response to "17th April 2009"