Right. I wanted to emo in this post but since its someone's birthday...gotta write a happy post otherwise she might just make fun of me for being emo >_>
Say a big, huge, gigantic HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...
Non other than...
STIFFENIE!!! =D
...Er...I mean...
STEPHANIE!! =D
Sorry steph, old habits die hard =P
Aaaaanyways, here's a glamorous photo of her!
Picture courtesy of Sarah Tan, who spent hours attaching the pictures to the e-mail =P
Sedaaaaap! Haha. This was taken so long ago. Right Steph? *sigh* Memories ><
We were having a BBQ in front of Sarah's house.
Here are MORE glamorous pictures taken of her XD
This one was after our PMR thingimajiggy. Haha. I look retarded >_>

Actually...cut that. I look even more retarded here! HOLLY SCHMOLLY! My hair looks....What's worse than ugly? ><
I still say my hair looks ugly. WHAT WAS I THINKING!! D=
Oh well. Haha. Here you see my...kinda current hairstyle =D
This is the most recent pic of her. So...
Happy Birthday Stephieeeee! =D
Er...present hutang dulu. Haha!
Say a big, huge, gigantic HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...
Non other than...
STIFFENIE!!! =D
...Er...I mean...
STEPHANIE!! =D
Sorry steph, old habits die hard =P
Aaaaanyways, here's a glamorous photo of her!
Picture courtesy of Sarah Tan, who spent hours attaching the pictures to the e-mail =P
Sedaaaaap! Haha. This was taken so long ago. Right Steph? *sigh* Memories ><We were having a BBQ in front of Sarah's house.
Here are MORE glamorous pictures taken of her XD
This one was after our PMR thingimajiggy. Haha. I look retarded >_>
Actually...cut that. I look even more retarded here! HOLLY SCHMOLLY! My hair looks....What's worse than ugly? ><
I still say my hair looks ugly. WHAT WAS I THINKING!! D=This is the most recent pic of her. So...
Happy Birthday Stephieeeee! =D
Er...present hutang dulu. Haha!

