Thanks for cheering me up =)

I was feeling rather down 2 days ago. Which would be after I typed the previous post. So instead of studying I went on MSN instead. I'm glad I did. Thanks Ca Men for cheering me up and listening to my problems =D

Of course, after the serious stuff was over, Ca Men discovered the joys of drawing on MSN >_>

In case its too small for you to see, that stick man thingi is hers. I have no idea what that blob is supposed to be. I know. That butterfly thing is ugly. Some of you might go...'That was a butterfly? HAHAHAHAHAHA!' T_T
T_T After I called her a pink pig she called me poop! T_T
Ehehe. Oops >_> Maybe that's why she drew an ugly self portrait of me. I've gotta admit though, its nicer than mine. Mine's too kindergarten-ish.
Picasso style. Nice rite?

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a plane? Is it superman? NO! ITS A BIRD!
Bird? Not duck meh? xD

0 Response to "Thanks for cheering me up =)"