Stress

Do you know what makes me stressed now?

No...its not the exmas (surprisingly...)
No...its not PBL
No...its not the freaky people who sleep at 4am just to study
No...its not the bunch of insomniacs who haunt the library without fail just to study from 8am till 9.30pm.

Its the people who recite without fail the long list of microbes, viruses and parasites that haunt our earth.

I know you guys studied. Let me have my peace for lunch please ><

Sorry I walked out on you guys, E Li, Guan Teck and Esther.
I am stressed. Not by not studying, by hearing you guys repeat.
I'm not stressed when you guys are studying.
Just hearing you guys repeat.

.......

And contrary to popular belief, I'm not the kind who will skip EVERY lecture. As quoted by two people >_>

1 Response to "Stress"

  1. Dianne Lee Says:

    Ahh, wells, every dog has its day. >.< Apparently you just had yours. It'll get better. =)