Books....books...BOOKS! =D

Time for a late post xD
This one happened on Sunday btw.

My mum, bro and I went to the Big Bad Wolf Book Warehouse Sale! =D
Damn syiok lo! Haha. I managed to buy a few old nice looking books and a few current books. For example...

I bought an Inkdeath book for 15 bucks! HAHA! *must rub it in Yee Wen's face*
But for 15 bucks there must be a downside rite....

The cover was the movie version and it was a 3 in 1 kinda book. Oh well. My mum said it was only 15 bucks. The story is funnier...

I was browsing thru a whole heap of books and this girl was holding on it. I was already eying so I just pretended to browse somemore. I overheard the conversation between her and her mum.

M: "Aren't you going to buy this book?"
G: But I already have the first 2 books...
M: The choice is yours

To my glee, she decided not to buy and like a shark, I grabbed it! *Rejoices*
And it was the last book too! D= According to my mum, a lot of people were trying to take the book too...We left it in a box which was provided and my mum was looking after it while my bro and I were like little kids in a candy store xD Sorry Tsing, I was trying to look for one for you too =\ And I found some house book. Dunno if Yee Wen wants it. Do you? The cover is bent though. It was the best copy I could find. Tell me if you want it k? =)

Managed to buy a few Asterix books too! Pretty cheap. 12 bucks for 1, and you'd normally buy it for 70 bucks in MPH! Haha! Again, the cover and pages were in a pretty ok-ok state. A few bents here and there but hey, beggars can't be choosers right?

Of course, there were also plenty of sudoku books! Ah...I was in heaven that day....

Mum was looking for the Da Vinci code but couldn't find it. Maybe i'll buy it for her birthday or something...

In the end, we managed to amass an impresive collection of books, me having the most of course. *evil grin*
Then when we were done, we had to sort out which one we didn't want. Of course...I felt bad for buying so many so I had to remove a few =(
What really irked me was that some volumes, trilogies, chornicles or whatever were incomplete so I had to leave that behind because the books were kinda old and I doubt I could find it in other bookstores anymore anyway T.T

We spent about...4-5 hours there. Haha. The amount was 300 bucks for a whole lot of books with a 10% discount for OCBC members. OCBC is awesome like that xD Mum even joked and asked us to buy another 2-3 more books.

We ended our hot day with a nice, COLD and refreshing ice-cream! I bought the orange lolly. You know, the ones we used to buy when we were young. The orange ice one. Brings back memories...=)

When we reached home, all my books fitted into one box, my mum's was about 3/4 of a box and my bro...just bought 5. Haha. There were a few books where he and I wanted it so okla...he had about 10 KUA xD

So...ends my book sale experience. Can you please drop me a word of any upcoming warehouse book sale? I managed to find one so far. Its on from the 15th till the 24th.

Does anyone know where this place is?

Dewan Serbaguna MBPJ,
Jalan BU 3/1,
Bandar Utama,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Its the location. Open from 10am till 9pm

If you can't see the poster, go to this website

Crescent's warehouse sale

Please tell me if you know the way ya? Thanks! =)

0 Response to "Books....books...BOOKS! =D"