Was going through all our old photos yesterday; my bro was doing his sejarah folio. You know...the one where we needed to do about our family in form 1? HAHA!
Funny part was, he doesn't know WHAT to write about. And I kept reminding him,
Me : " You know...if it wasn't for the fact you took apart my folio last time, it could help you now..."
Bro : "WHAT WAS I THINKING? CURSE YOU ITCHY HANDS!!!"
Haha. Joker la that fella. And we were laughing so much at our own pictures! xD
I just can't believe how horrible I looked as I grew older >_>
I kinda miss the old cameras with the old fashion film. My mum once said that, at least you have the pictures with you once you washed it and can rewash it over and over again. But with digital cameras, once the data is deleted, Poof! Your pictures are gone. Oh yea =( So many pictures have fallen prey to the viruses which have infected my computer =(
So...to entertain your minds off of studying, (or permanently fry it due to the....graphical pictures you're about to see...) allow me to bring you down memory lane and see me! =D
I sound like a narcissist...
That's me when I was a year old. Well...you can see the date. I have another one which shows me KISSING the floor. Haha! Didn't scan it though.
Why am I embarassing myself again?
This is the lake garden place =) I soooo wanna go back there after my exams...maybe i'll persuade my parents....*evil plan already forming*
I can barely remember this picture though. I THINK I remember these people in the pictures. I also THINK I've visited them few years back. Thing is, as kids, we tend to make more friends. But now, as the oh so reserved and dignified teens that we are, it'd be uncool to make friends that easily huh? =P
No, I don't know the guy next to me now.
Last pic before I go off. This isn't me. Its my bro. Haha! He's sooo adorable!...
Of course, once you've compared it with THIS picture...
Eeeeewwww.....Of course, I heard there are a lot of girls going after him.....
Hmmmm....isit time to be that 'overprotective sister' and interview all the girls first? Not just any other girl wei... Obviously not from his school since he's from St. John's...
O.o.....
Unless....
... ...
... ...
... ...
NAH. Couldn't be. =P
xD Mean I am....
7.5.2009
Funny part was, he doesn't know WHAT to write about. And I kept reminding him,
Me : " You know...if it wasn't for the fact you took apart my folio last time, it could help you now..."
Bro : "WHAT WAS I THINKING? CURSE YOU ITCHY HANDS!!!"
Haha. Joker la that fella. And we were laughing so much at our own pictures! xD
I just can't believe how horrible I looked as I grew older >_>
I kinda miss the old cameras with the old fashion film. My mum once said that, at least you have the pictures with you once you washed it and can rewash it over and over again. But with digital cameras, once the data is deleted, Poof! Your pictures are gone. Oh yea =( So many pictures have fallen prey to the viruses which have infected my computer =(
So...to entertain your minds off of studying, (or permanently fry it due to the....graphical pictures you're about to see...) allow me to bring you down memory lane and see me! =D
I sound like a narcissist...
That's me when I was a year old. Well...you can see the date. I have another one which shows me KISSING the floor. Haha! Didn't scan it though.
Why am I embarassing myself again?
This is the lake garden place =) I soooo wanna go back there after my exams...maybe i'll persuade my parents....*evil plan already forming*
I can barely remember this picture though. I THINK I remember these people in the pictures. I also THINK I've visited them few years back. Thing is, as kids, we tend to make more friends. But now, as the oh so reserved and dignified teens that we are, it'd be uncool to make friends that easily huh? =PNo, I don't know the guy next to me now.
Last pic before I go off. This isn't me. Its my bro. Haha! He's sooo adorable!...Of course, once you've compared it with THIS picture...
Hmmmm....isit time to be that 'overprotective sister' and interview all the girls first? Not just any other girl wei... Obviously not from his school since he's from St. John's...
O.o.....
Unless....
... ...
... ...
... ...
NAH. Couldn't be. =P
xD Mean I am....
7.5.2009


12:23 AM
Lol.. Pei Li, maybe you should revisit your old "guy" friend beside you in that bicycle picture. Maybe some old flames might spark :p