I was too naive...

Thinking back, I was a big idiot then. What the heck was I thinking?

Here's another hurdle I must now overcome....

I look so weak...so vunerable...any soothing words or piercing words can now hurt me. I don't care about physical pain but emotional and mental pain is way worse.

But too late to think about that now. Its time...to look ahead and at the huge crossroad in front of me. Its the turning point of my life.

I'm so afraid...so afraid that I wish I could just break down and cry; cry my heart and lungs out.


But that would be so not me.


Its time to be strong...time to stand up on my own two feet and stop depending on people so much. Its time to stop dwelling in the past and gear myself up for this challenge. Its time to give myself a big tight slap and a pinch to clear the haze and to open my eyes wide.


Its time...to sit down and carefully evaluate.
This time, nobody can save me but....me.

0 Response to "I was too naive..."