On the awesomeness of pokoks and flipping

Met up with Lai Mun, Tsing, Steph, Yan Leng and Yee Wen for dinner at IOI in TGI's today.

And we learned a few new words today, courtesy of Steph and Yee Wen.

1. Awesome
2. Pokok
3. Flipping

See the awesomeness of the word awesome? You can use it to describe so many things with that one word?

"How was your day?" Awesome.
"How is the food? " Awesome.
"You having fun?" I'm having the most awesome day

Or something along those lines.
Haha. POKOK on the other hand....can be used as a bad word. What started as an 'innocent' conversation in Popular ended up with this.

YW: What the fish?
Tsing: Eh dun la. It sounds too much like F.
Yw:....K la. What the salmon?
Everyone: --"
Yw: What the giraffe?
Everyone: --"
Yw: Fine! No more animals. I'll use trees.
Tsing: So now u're gonna say what the tree?
Yw: No...What the pokok!

And that's when we started insulting each other using the word pokok.

Grammar 101 on the word pokok! Just replace it with any bad word you know.

Wtf can be said as what the pokok. See? Not as vulgar.
Wth too can be substituted.
Bloody (name) can be said was Pokok (name). Doesn't sound too right... But!
Freaking (name) CAN be said as Pokoking (name)

Example....lets give you a sample situation which happened to me when I was trying to call A CERTAIN SOMEONE. *cough* Steph and Tsing *cough*

Pl: *hp trying to get thru*
(Tsing SLAMS MY PHONE! D=)
Pl to Yw: That pokok-ing Tsing slam my call!!!!
Yw: *LOLS in the background*

And before we left,
Yw: Good bye pokoks!
Steph: Shut up. I'm too awesome to be a pokok you pokok.

Pl + Yw : Bye pokoks!! =D

Ahahahahahaha. So now you know you can insult ppl as pokoks and use the word awesome all the time! =D HOW COOL IS THAT!

May this post be of use to u. xD Before I leave, I would like to show you a pokok-ing picture.

TGI Friday's dessert. Looks kinda small.

Sorry. Lai Mun, Yan Leng and Yee Wen too shy. I had to persuade Tsing and Steph before they posed.

ahahahaha. The toilet sign. Note the finger? xD

Simple minds are easily amused. If you see properly....

There are no walls on both side! Its just a door in the middle of nowhere. xD

Hope you enjoyed this educational post.

3 Response to "On the awesomeness of pokoks and flipping"

  1. tyoriginal Says:

    THE DOOR, is not any ordinary door. its like the pintu serbaguna in Doraemon okay!

  2. MeLC Says:

    What the pokok! I cannot join you all!!! Pokok la!

  3. SCR Says:

    I couldnt agree more..