What if I fail?
How do I face my parents?
How do I face...
Everyone?
There's no such thing as a life without obstacles. As Wen Peng typed in his status, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
My next obstacle just might be the death of me yet.
No time to think, just time to give it my all while dealing with my noisy surroundings. Stress is already affecting me badly as it is.
I might end up looking like crap on Monday.
Added on with the uncertainty of my future now, the stress is really beginning to pile up.
My friends always say...
" Don't worry, you're smart! You can pull through!"
" Don't worry....just try your best!"
" Haiya, don't lie! You're so good, you can do it!"
" You can do it! Just believe in yourself and you can do it!"
Don't make me laugh...
Truth is...you guys put too much confidence in me.
I'm not smart; merely average.
Not only that, I'm lazy.
My brain has never studied hard since PMR, which contributes to my bad grades since then.
I will never put in enough effort without encouragement; which unfortunately for me, has left me since form 4.
My encouragement was to be the best then. To be the best. I was THAT arrogant. Then...that reason just left me altogether when we were separated.
From then on, I never worked hard to achieve anything. I was just too lazy to think.
What's the point of a brain if I don't use it?
Now, my brain needs a lot more to jump start. Right now...its too late.
It'll never happen anymore. I won't be able to see it.
I feel so lost. For the first time in my life... I feel like i'm looking at a huge crossroad. I walked down a path few would have traveled...
And regretted it. I regret my decision and its too late to pull out now. Out of sheer arrogance...I'm beginning to fall...
And i'm going to keep falling until I land...hard... Smack right into reality.
What should I do then?
I need a savior to pull me out from this hell pit i've dug around myself now. I feel so...
Hopeless.
How do I face my parents?
How do I face...
Everyone?
There's no such thing as a life without obstacles. As Wen Peng typed in his status, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
My next obstacle just might be the death of me yet.
No time to think, just time to give it my all while dealing with my noisy surroundings. Stress is already affecting me badly as it is.
I might end up looking like crap on Monday.
Added on with the uncertainty of my future now, the stress is really beginning to pile up.
My friends always say...
" Don't worry, you're smart! You can pull through!"
" Don't worry....just try your best!"
" Haiya, don't lie! You're so good, you can do it!"
" You can do it! Just believe in yourself and you can do it!"
Don't make me laugh...
Truth is...you guys put too much confidence in me.
I'm not smart; merely average.
Not only that, I'm lazy.
My brain has never studied hard since PMR, which contributes to my bad grades since then.
I will never put in enough effort without encouragement; which unfortunately for me, has left me since form 4.
My encouragement was to be the best then. To be the best. I was THAT arrogant. Then...that reason just left me altogether when we were separated.
From then on, I never worked hard to achieve anything. I was just too lazy to think.
What's the point of a brain if I don't use it?
Now, my brain needs a lot more to jump start. Right now...its too late.
It'll never happen anymore. I won't be able to see it.
I feel so lost. For the first time in my life... I feel like i'm looking at a huge crossroad. I walked down a path few would have traveled...
And regretted it. I regret my decision and its too late to pull out now. Out of sheer arrogance...I'm beginning to fall...
And i'm going to keep falling until I land...hard... Smack right into reality.
What should I do then?
I need a savior to pull me out from this hell pit i've dug around myself now. I feel so...
Hopeless.

