Let's start this with a psychological analysis.
Number 1.
I'm depressed.
Number 2.
I'm stuck at a part of my game. And my brother hasn't helped me pass it yet. And he's asleep now cause he has school tomorrow. So I either pass it on my own or play ANOTHER game.
Number 3.
I've finished a whole season of House, thanks to Tsing but since I don't have the other series i'm suffering from what is known in the medical profession as withdrawal. Symptoms include depression. Haha.
Number 4.
My flu is getting better, then worse, then better. My SORE THROAT on the other hand... Is getting better, getting worse, getting worse, getting worse. =="
Number 5.
My COP, or community project is being postponed to CNY eve! >_>
*so that will mean that i'm free THIS saturday Tsing. Now gimme the free mcflurry. It might cure my sore throat =P*
Number 6.
Its 2.15am and i'm not sleeping yet.
Number 7.
This is supposed to be in number 6. I almost vomitted before our COP online conference. And its all because I started feeling dizzy after dinner.
Number 8.
I have concluded that i'm depressed because i'm sick during my HOLIDAYS.
.................................
DANGIT! I HATE THE STEWPID STEWPID SICK BUG
D=
Must....drown....self....with....medication....
Either I die because of liver failure due to all the medication in my bloodstream.
Or I die from the depression.
Haha. Just joking =P
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Stupid jokes aside, does anyone have a picture of YanLeng in her Strbucks uniform?
Now its my turn.
YANLENG IS WORKING IN STARBUCKS!!!! D=
And Tsing Yie is working in D*nutempire.
No discounts if you visit Tsing tho. But if you claim to know yanleng, you might just get urself a 30% discount! WOW.
Anyone up for coffee?
Number 1.
I'm depressed.
Number 2.
I'm stuck at a part of my game. And my brother hasn't helped me pass it yet. And he's asleep now cause he has school tomorrow. So I either pass it on my own or play ANOTHER game.
Number 3.
I've finished a whole season of House, thanks to Tsing but since I don't have the other series i'm suffering from what is known in the medical profession as withdrawal. Symptoms include depression. Haha.
Number 4.
My flu is getting better, then worse, then better. My SORE THROAT on the other hand... Is getting better, getting worse, getting worse, getting worse. =="
Number 5.
My COP, or community project is being postponed to CNY eve! >_>
*so that will mean that i'm free THIS saturday Tsing. Now gimme the free mcflurry. It might cure my sore throat =P*
Number 6.
Its 2.15am and i'm not sleeping yet.
Number 7.
This is supposed to be in number 6. I almost vomitted before our COP online conference. And its all because I started feeling dizzy after dinner.
Number 8.
I have concluded that i'm depressed because i'm sick during my HOLIDAYS.
.................................
DANGIT! I HATE THE STEWPID STEWPID SICK BUG
D=
Must....drown....self....with....medication....
Either I die because of liver failure due to all the medication in my bloodstream.
Or I die from the depression.
Haha. Just joking =P
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Stupid jokes aside, does anyone have a picture of YanLeng in her Strbucks uniform?
Now its my turn.
YANLENG IS WORKING IN STARBUCKS!!!! D=
And Tsing Yie is working in D*nutempire.
No discounts if you visit Tsing tho. But if you claim to know yanleng, you might just get urself a 30% discount! WOW.
Anyone up for coffee?


3:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! Everybody is making that Yan Leng statement now. I can even buy you drinks more than once if you guys come to my Starbucks store in SF. =P 30% discount too for pastries. Better offer than Yan Leng. Haha!
6:42 PM
but the plane ticket to SF is like... WHOOOOOAAAAA.